Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!

The end of 2009 was full of action on Stover Drive! Jeromy and I flew up to Massachusetts to spend Christmas with my family and while we were there he surprised me on Christmas Eve and proposed! My response was, "are you being serious right now?" which I'll admit is slightly odd, but I was so surprised that I didn't know what to say! I started crying and was just so happy. Jeromy had asked my dad the day before when they went skiing and it was all just perfect.
:-)

Taking a picture in pretty much the exact spot that Jeromy proposed, only I was in my pajamas at the time.



Here's my ring (I LOVE IT!!! Almost as much as I love my fiance):















We've now entered the world of wedding planning. It's comforting to know that many other people have gone through this process before us so we have lots of friends and family to consult if we have questions. We're really looking forward to this next year and to the start of our married life. I can't wait to get married but I also hope we take time to enjoy being engaged. I hope your holidays were filled with joy, laughter, family, friends and lots of fun. Here's to 2010!

Lisa :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment